The Daily Show’s Michael Che masterfully renders a very, terribly sad Dick Cheney.
- Donald Trump Shoves the Truth, takes its Lunch Money and Makes it Cry
- Republicans Make History in a Sad, Childish Way
- Ben Carson Apparently Thinks the United States and “The Howdy Doody Show” are the Same Age
- Happy Politics: Marriage is just Marriage
- Many People in Idaho don’t Understand the Constitution
Our Rating System
Offenders highlighted on SadPolitics can be charged with one or more of following in various degrees:
Dumbassery: Ideas or statements that are just patently stupid or so well debunked that no honest individual could possibly present them as factual. Dumbbasses are either liars or idiots (sometimes both).
Douchebaggery: Things that are technically true, but presented so far out of context as to be meaningless to the conversation at hand. Douchebags will often “lawyer” their way out of arguments.
Dickory: This is just, for lack of a better word, being an asshole. Dickory makes up for a lack of substance with volume and bullying.
See out introductory post for more detailed information.